Belfor Language Courses (English)
- Individual Lessons
- By Skype anytime (Tom lives in Minneapolis USA and Kherson UA)
- In person (When Tom is in Kherson)
- Intermediate and Advance Level (for all ages)
- One hour lessons twice per week is recommended
- Special Topic Lessons (include but are not limited to the following)
- Marriage and Family Systems
- Psychology and Personal Development
- Food and Beverage Science
- American Culture
- Tom is also available for group classes and seminars in Kherson Ukraine through one of our local partners. Call for more information.
- Standard Price is 300 UAH per hour
- Classes are sold in packages of 5 hours (1,500 UAH)
- Discounts are available for packages of 10 hours or more
Tom Laughlin brings a diverse set of experiences and interests to all the English classes and seminars he teaches. He studied both Spanish and French as an adult so he has personal experience with the processes and challenges of learning a foreign language. In addition, he studied Adult Language Acquisition as part of his Master’s degree in Human Development. He is currently learning Russian.
Tom teaches English classes in Kherson Ukraine in basic, intermediate, advanced English and specialized courses in business and other subjects. Business classes include topics such as sales, marketing, general management, operations, finance, leadership, and technical terminology for a variety of industries. He also teaches classes in English for travel and relationships.
Tom currently lives in both Minneapolis Minnesota in the United States and Kherson Ukraine. He is a partner in a consulting firm in the United States that teaches leadership and management in a wide variety of organizations. In addition, Tom has a custom woodworking business where he designs and builds items personally.
Tom received his Bachelor’s degree in Food and Beverage Science at the University of California School of Agriculture. He worked for several years in operations and then in sales in the wine industry. He returned to the University of California to earn his MBA at the Anderson School of Business. After receiving his MBA in Marketing and Strategy he went to work for General Mills, a large food company based in Minneapolis Minnesota where ran various businesses in the United States. Tom was also head of the breakfast cereal business in Nestle Latin America. He and his family lived in Mexico City and Tom worked in more than 20 countries in Latin America, Europe and Asia.
Tom left General Mills and started a consulting firm in International Leadership and Management development more than 15 years ago. He received his Master’s Degree in Leadership and Organizational Development with Post Graduate studies in Marriage and Family Systems from Saint Mary’s University.